As some of you know, the Harrier who finishes in the same position as the date of the race gets to write the race report, and that lucky individual is Mike King. We look forward to seeing your report! However, I will help Mike with the results and where we currently stand in the KGP Table.
Harrier Results (Individual times listed below)
33 Deckchairs took part in today’s race which had 301 finishers. Congratulations to Liam, the overall race winner, and Emily for being the first lady harrier. I believe some of you got PBs today, so well done!
This race was also a Kent Champs event (a race within a race), and we won some silverware!
Ladies Overal Team Category
3) Bronze Medal – Emily Nash, Ali Farral & Jillian Holford
1) Gold Medal – Ali Farral
3) Bronze Medal – Jillian Holford
F45 Team Category
1) Gold Medal – Ali Farral, Jillian Holford & Nicola Morris
Male Overall Category
1) Gold Medal – Liam White
Male Overal Team Category
2) Silver Medal – Liam White, Dillon Hobbs, Dave Weston
M40 Team Category
3) Bronze Medal – James Sarre, Craig Chapman, Mike King
So, with 7/8 races completed, here’s where our teams currently stand in the KGP (give or take a few points). Note: Results are based on the best six race scores out of the eight races run.
Men (first six to score)
- Tunbridge Wells Harriers 2,945
- Ashford & District RR 2,382
- Petts Wood Runners 2,131
- Maidstone Harriers 1,817
- Medway & Maidstone AC 1,716
Ladies (first four to score)
- Petts Wood Runners 837
- Tunbridge Wells Harriers 801
- Tonbridge AC 712
- Maidstone Harriers 594
- Ashford & District RR 509
Thanks again to all those that ran. Remember, having a minimum team of ten (six men and four ladies) is always great to collect the maximum KGP points, which count towards the team scores. But, as always, the more harriers, the merrier as you take points away from the competition.
What’s next, and how can you sign-up?
- Petts Wood 10K (Sunday 9thOctober @ 10:30 am) – https://www.runbritain.com/entries/EnterRace.aspx?evid=7fbf07ca596a&erid=7ebd0ec15965
Thanks for your support