Due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding access to the Nevill, we have decided to postpone the cross-country evening until next Wednesday (20th September). We should know more early this week and will send out further information soon.
Apologies for the short notice and hope everyone can attend next week.
Jillian & Simon
TWH XC Captains